Launch a Local Program
Which option is right for your community?
- Is your church interested in providing neighboring to a family facing homelessness?
- Bridge of Hope OneChurch Sites help congregations provide supportive relationships to a family facing homelessness using the Bridge of Hope model.
- Bridge of Hope OneChurch Sites provide funding for temporary rental assistance, professional case management services, and recruits and trains neighboring volunteers from their congregation.
- Bridge of Hope National provides resources that include program standards, training curriculum for neighboring volunteers, case manager resources, and consultation to guide you each step of the way.
- A Bridge of Hope Program Site replicates the Bridge of Hope model to help families attain; safe and sustainable housing, strong and resilient families and supportive neighboring relationships.
- With Bridge of Hope, you can:
- Compliment Your Services: Bridge of Hope’s proven model augments your existing, or helps you to establish, post-shelter or aftercare services.
- Engage the Church: Implement a proven training curriculum to engage Christian faith communities (church, Bible study, small group) in neighboring with families you serve.
- Multiply Your Impact: Neighboring Volunteers bring personal connections, tangible help, and emotional supports so your staff can focus on family goals, budgeting, and other needed services.
- Your agency provides temporary rental assistance, professional case management services, and recruits and trains neighboring volunteers from local Christian faith communities.
- Bridge of Hope National provides resources that include program standards, training curriculum for staff and for neighboring volunteers, and consultation to guide you each step of the way.
- Bridge of Hope National can help you build a new nonprofit with affiliation through Bridge of Hope National’s IRS 501(c)(3) status.
- If your community is currently lacking in homeless services for families, a Branch Affiliate is a perfect solution.
- A branch affiliate operates specifically using the Bridge of Hope model to end and prevent family homelessness as their sole program.
- Branch Affiliates form a Board of Directors, hire staff, and operate under a signed covenant with Bridge of Hope National and the network.