Bridge of Hope is currently accepting applications for the following two positions:
Lancaster County Director, full-time, flexible hours including some evenings and weekends
Chester County Director, full-time, flexible hours including some evenings and weekends
Bridge of Hope National is seeking two experienced, engaged and committed County Directors (one in Lancaster County, PA, and one in Chester County, PA). Each director will be responsible for directing and implementing the work of Bridge of Hope in their county region, including church engagement and recruitment, training of groups of Neighboring Volunteers, supervising staff, working with the community board, public relations and networking, overseeing the family entry process and providing case-management for 4-5 families.
What a successful candidate will need:
Experience and Qualifications:
- Master’s degree preferred. Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field with at least 3 years case management experience and 6 years of housing and homelessness professional experience.
- Knowledge, experience and skills in working with families who are homeless.
- A passion for and a commitment to the mission of Bridge of Hope:
To engage Christian faith communities in ending family homelessness through neighboring relationships that demonstrate Christ’s love.
- Ability to build positive relationships with churches and other Christian faith communities on behalf of Bridge of Hope, fostering their excitement and engagement in the mission of Bridge of Hope, from financial support to Neighboring Volunteer engagement and one-time opportunities.
- Ability to serve families facing homelessness from a family-centered, strengths-based, trauma informed perspective, and with a spirit of cultural humility.
- Active member of a Christian faith community that confesses Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, with a strong personal faith experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral.
- Position requires a valid driver’s license and availability of a vehicle.
What we can offer you:
You will be joining a strong, skilled team of professionals that work collaboratively to achieve our mission of engaging Christian faith communities in ending family homelessness through neighboring relationships that demonstrate Christ’s love. We offer a supportive, balanced work environment and an opportunity to put your faith in action and empower churches across the country to live out the call to love our neighbor as ourselves.
Director of Impact
How to Apply: