A new Bridge of Hope Affiliate is a separately incorporated nonprofit organization in a local community. Each affiliate has a self-selected board of directors that governs its work within the framework of a covenant signed with Bridge of Hope National.
- Bridge of Hope Affiliates offer only Bridge of Hope program services to families facing homelessness using the Neighborhood of Support model.
The vision for starting a local Bridge of Hope Affiliate begins with you and one or two other Christians who commit to helping you with these start-up tasks:
- A needs assessment to ensure viability of a new nonprofit
- Begin to introduce Bridge of Hope within the community
- Connect with other agencies for future collaboration
- Networking to gather your Founding Board of Directors
Here are some of the exclusive benefits Affiliates receive from Bridge of Hope National:
- A step by step start-up guide as well as free tools and resources to help you:
- form your founding board of directors.
- fundraise to begin building your operating budget and setting goals to begin serving your first family.
- execute church and community engagement.
- Coaching and ongoing consultation to local Bridge of Hope location leaders.
- Training for excellence in the management of Christian nonprofits.
- Inclusion in Bridge of Hope’s IRS 501(c)(3) tax exemption.
- A website for your affiliate as well as bridgeofhopeinc.org specific email addresses for your staff
- Subsidized access to a web-based donor database
- Free start-up kit when affiliation process is complete
Ready to learn more? You can download the Affiliate brochure by filling out the form below. We’ll also keep you connected with future updates about the work of Bridge of Hope. We can’t wait to help you join the Neighboring movement!
If you would like to speak with us directly, please contact Anne Dunnenberger, Director of Outreach at 866-670-4673 X1008 or email@example.com.