A new Bridge of Hope Affiliate is a separately incorporated nonprofit organization in a local community. Each affiliate has a self-selected board of directors that governs its work within the framework of a covenant signed with Bridge of Hope National.
- Bridge of Hope Affiliates offer only Bridge of Hope program services to families facing homelessness using the Neighborhood of Support model.
The vision for starting a local Bridge of Hope Affiliate begins with you and one or two other Christians who commit to helping you with these start-up tasks:
- A needs assessment to ensure viability of a new nonprofit
- Begin to introduce Bridge of Hope within the community
- Connect with other agencies for future collaboration
- Networking to gather your Founding Board of Directors
Here are some of the exclusive benefits Affiliates receive from Bridge of Hope National:
- A step by step start-up guide as well as free tools and resources to help you:
- form your founding board of directors.
- fundraise to begin building your operating budget and setting goals to begin serving your first family.
- execute church and community engagement.
- Coaching and ongoing consultation to local Bridge of Hope location leaders.
- Training for excellence in the management of Christian nonprofits.
- Inclusion in Bridge of Hope’s IRS 501(c)(3) tax exemption.
- A website for your affiliate as well as bridgeofhopeinc.org specific email addresses for your staff
- Subsidized access to a web-based donor database
- Free start-up kit when affiliation process is complete
If you would like to speak with us directly, please contact Anne Dunnenberger, Director of Outreach at 866-670-4673 X1008 or firstname.lastname@example.org.