April 30, 2021
Lisa Wingate, New York Times Bestselling Author, is a former journalist, inspirational speaker, and author of thirty novels including some that have won or been nominated for many awards. Lisa will be sharing about the importance and art of storytelling. Click here for more information about Lisa and her books.
Lisa will be joining us via Zoom so we are pleased to offer two options for participating in our Gala:
Friday, April 30, 2021
In-person Gala: DoubleTree Resort, Lancaster from 11:00 AM -1:00 PM (if public health protocol allows—decision by March 31st)
Virtually at an “In Your Neighborhood” gathering of friends, family, or individually wherever you feel comfortable from 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Partner with us and support neighboring to end
family homelessness by being one of our vital sponsors!
- Presenting @ $10,000
- Keystone @ $7,500
- Cornerstone @ $5,000
- Pace-Setter @ $3,000
- Champion @ $2,000
- Ambassador @ $1,500
- Advocate @ $1,000
- Sustainer @ $500
- Table Sponsor @ $395
- Patron @ $300 – No attendees or meals included
With ALL sponsorships (with the exception of Patron) you can choose from one of the following:
- In-person table at DoubleTree Resort (maximum of 8 guests, $240 is not tax-deductible; if public health protocol allows—decision by March 31st): includes lunch, livestream of Lisa Wingate, centerpiece auction, and select items from our online auction to view in person
- “In Your Neighborhood” gathering of friends or family at your home, or wherever you feel comfortable (with meal delivery, $140 is not tax-deductible for 6-10 guest, $70 is not tax-deductible for 2-5 guests): includes lunch, livestream of Lisa Wingate, and receipt of Gala Goody Box
Sponsors of $1,500 and above
- listed on our Gala invitation
- logo may be added to our website sponsorship page
Sponsors of $3,000 and above
- Same as above, with option to include a link to their business website.
*Commitment deadline for listing on the invitation is February 12, 2021.
All sponsors of $300 and above are listed on our website sponsorship page and in the event program. *Commitment deadline for being listed is April 1, 2021.
Sponsors who donate over $1,000 per year become part of our Leaders of Hope Society.
- “In Your Neighborhood” Gathering @ $100 with no meal delivery ($10 is not tax-deductible): includes livestream of Lisa Wingate, and receipt of Gala Goody Box
- Individual Attendee @ DoubleTree @ $60 ($30 is not tax-deductible): includes lunch, livestream of Lisa Wingate, centerpiece auction, and select items from our online auction to view in person
- Individual Attendee Virtually @ $25 ($10 is not tax-deductible): includes livestream of Lisa Wingate
This year we will offer our popular Silent Auction online again using the online bidding platform Bidding Owl. If we are able to gather in person at the DoubleTree, we will feature select items from our online auction to view in person. Be sure to check back for more information about our Silent Auction at the beginning of April!