Join us in person at DoubleTree, Lancaster, or virtually on May 6, 2022, for the Bridge of Hope Spring Gala! You will hear updates and stories from Bridge of Hope, and enjoy a presentation by Christie Purifoy, author, gardener and placemaker. Her message of cultivating community, beauty and peace around us is particularly relevant today. Learn more about Christie’s books and outreach HERE.
The Gala is a great opportunity to enjoy a day out with friends, invite others to get to know Bridge of Hope and support families facing homelessness. Click HERE to read the story of Norah’s* family, whose lives were each impacted by their experience in Bridge of Hope.
Deadlines for Sponsorship are as follows:
- February 25, 2022 confirmation to be listed on the invitation (Presenting, Keystone, Cornerstone, Pace-Setter, Champion and Ambassador Sponsors)
- March 23, 2022 All sponsors confirm in person attendance
- Virtual gathering sponsorships may transition to in person attendance as tables are available (check box on Event Sponsorship Form)
- April 8, 2022 is deadline for all sponsors to be listed in event program.
- Sponsors who donate over $1,000 per year become part of our Leaders of Hope Society.
Virtual attendees: Host a group or purchase individual virtual tickets.
Online auction preview will start April 24, 2022.
CLICK HERE to see our 2022 Sponsors!