Leaders of Hope Society
Leaders of Hope is an annual giving society based on giving $1,000 or more
for Bridge of Hope’s fiscal year, April 1 – March 31.
Faithful Generous Donors are at the Core of Bridge of Hope
Bridge of Hope is a unique three-way partnership between homeless single mothers, trained church-based mentoring groups, and professional case managers. Women graduate from Bridge of Hope having attained permanent rental housing, financial stability through employment, and a support network of Neighboring Volunteers from their community.
Success for homeless single mothers is undergirded by Leaders of Hope donors, who year after year generously support Bridge of Hope National. Your generous undesignated gift is especially helpful. Leaders of Hope donors may also direct their support to Bridge of Hope’s investment in people or resources:
Bridge of Hope People
Bridge of Hope’s investment in people supports our highly dedicated and qualified staff members including Social Workers, Outreach Coordinators, and Development Officers. It also provides the tools used by staff to engage Neighboring Volunteers, congregations, and other organizations.
Bridge of Hope Resources
Bridge of Hope’s investment in resources and tools ensures we are there each and every day – and growing. Our investments change as needs change but include things such as technology, keynote speakers and trainers, facilities, and seed money to support start-ups and expansion.
- Jul 01, 2017 — July 25 Golf Classic benefits Bridge of Hope National…Read More
- Jul 01, 2017 — Nayr shares her story about how her Neighboring Volunteers helped her to trust.…Read More
- Jul 01, 2017 — Your Gift Helps End Family Homelessness…Read More
- Jul 01, 2017 — Join Us in thanking Golf Classic Sponsors!…Read More
- Jul 01, 2017 — Maternity Home Forging a Bridge of Hope for Single Moms…Read More