Room to Dream
Your gift today will provide “Room to Dream” for a child facing homelessness.
- Make a one-time gift of $35, $50, $100 or more!
- Become a monthly donor at $10, $25 or more!
- Join the Leaders of Hope Society with a gift of $1,000 or more!
Thank you for helping to provide a home where a once-homeless child can sleep, play, learn, and dream.
Briana, age 14, is served by Bridge of Hope in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. She loves her new room and is grateful for donors – like you – who provide “Room to Dream” for children like her.
Brianna explains, “I enjoy having my own room because I have somewhere quiet where I can do my homework and read my favorite books. Also, I have a three-year-old sister and we don’t have the same bedtime, so it’s easier for me to stay up later on weekends and not bother her with my TV or music. It’s a lot of fun to have my own space to decorate and be myself.”
- Aug 01, 2017 — Nayr shares her story about how her Neighboring Volunteers helped her to trust.…Read More
- Aug 01, 2017 — Your Gift Helps End Family Homelessness…Read More
- Aug 01, 2017 — Join Us in thanking Golf Classic Sponsors!…Read More
- Aug 01, 2017 — Maternity Home Forging a Bridge of Hope for Single Moms…Read More