Bridge of Hope Gala Luncheon – Date Change
March 24, 2020
With hope for the future, we have decided to postpone the Bridge of Hope Gala, which was scheduled for May 8, to Thursday, August 27, 2020. We are so grateful for everyone who has committed support to the event thus far, and hope that this change will give an opportunity to meet the increasing needs of the families we serve.
If it becomes apparent that the current health crisis would make it impossible to safely hold the event August 27, we will, at that point, cancel the Gala.
Please mark your calendar for August 27, 2020! The Gala will still be held at DoubleTree Lancaster, 2400 Willow Street Pike, Lancaster at 10:30 am. Here are some additional details:
- You should have received your invitation for the Gala in the past week or two. Please use the included RSVP card or go online to our website https://bridgeofhopeinc.org/get-involved/events/spring-gala-luncheon/ to reserve a Table, Sponsor the event, or purchase tickets for the event on August 27th. We would love to have you join us!
- If you have sponsored the May 8th event, your sponsorship will be transferred to August 27th. Your tickets will not be replaced—please use the ones that you have received.
- In the event that the Gala is cancelled for the year, we would like to update your receipts as charitable donations. If you would like your financial contributions handled differently than outlined if the Gala is cancelled, please let us know.
- If you’ve purchased tickets, your seats are reserved for the event on August 27th. If you cannot attend on August 27th, please consider allowing the cost of your purchased tickets to become a charitable donation to help support the future of our families; we will update your receipt accordingly. If you prefer a refund, you may contact us at 610-280-0280 or email@example.com to indicate that request.
- Please contact Linda Homer-Hurley with any questions! 610-280-0280 x1012 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are focused, in this challenging time, on the increasing needs of families facing homelessness in our communities. Now more than ever, families facing homelessness need the support of neighboring volunteers and Bridge of Hope. If you would like to make a donation, please visit our website at https://bridgeofhopeinc.org/give/.