One Mentor’s Story
I’ve enjoyed getting acquainted with the Bridge of Hope mom. It has been especially rewarding to see her parent her boys. She does a great job with her little ones.
They are so special and accepting of an outsider. It’s been so much fun to babysit them. The mom has also taken time to send me pictures of them.
I have appreciated all the various kinds of help and skills the members of our mentoring group have shared with the family. There are so many different ways to help, which emphasizes the importance of having a mentoring group [versus an individual or just a few mentors].Adapted from the Bridge of Hope North Central Iowa Fall 2012 newsletter. Photos from Pennsylvania Bridge of Hope locations.
- May 01, 2017 — Auction items for Gala Luncheon…Read More
- May 01, 2017 — Your Gift Helps End Family Homelessness…Read More
- May 01, 2017 — Join us in thanking 2017 Gala sponsors…Read More
- May 01, 2017 — Sarah’s Story…Read More
- May 01, 2017 — Maternity Home Forging a Bridge of Hope for Single Moms…Read More