My memorable birthday letter
For my 30th birthday, one of my dear friends wrote to one of my favorite authors, Madeleine L’Engle, and asked her if she would help me celebrate my birthday by writing a personal letter to me. And she did! I treasure that letter. But more than that, I treasure the thoughtfulness from a friend who knew me so well and took the time to write a letter that I will always hold dear. It’s a gift of friendship!
- May 01, 2017 — Auction items for Gala Luncheon…Read More
- May 01, 2017 — Your Gift Helps End Family Homelessness…Read More
- May 01, 2017 — Join us in thanking 2017 Gala sponsors…Read More
- May 01, 2017 — Sarah’s Story…Read More
- May 01, 2017 — Maternity Home Forging a Bridge of Hope for Single Moms…Read More