Blessed to have them in my life
“I’m a lot closer to my mentors than I ever imagined. I’m usually shy and thought Bridge of Hope would help me with rent, etc., but I never thought about how close my children and I would grow to the good Christian women who are mentoring me. They have given us friendship and support and I believe that we wouldn’t be living in our apartment right now if it wasn’t for Bridge of Hope and my mentoring group. I feel very blessed to have them in my life.”This participant from Bridge of Hope @ Hannah’s House (IN) passed her exams qualifying her to be a Certified Nursing Assistant. Her mentoring group is from Trinity Evangelical Free Church.
- Jul 01, 2017 — July 25 Golf Classic benefits Bridge of Hope National…Read More
- Jul 01, 2017 — Nayr shares her story about how her Neighboring Volunteers helped her to trust.…Read More
- Jul 01, 2017 — Your Gift Helps End Family Homelessness…Read More
- Jul 01, 2017 — Join Us in thanking Golf Classic Sponsors!…Read More
- Jul 01, 2017 — Maternity Home Forging a Bridge of Hope for Single Moms…Read More