A Bridge of Stories
Most single mothers come into a local Bridge of Hope program from homeless or domestic violence shelters, transitional housing programs or after moving their children from one temporary – and sometimes unsafe – place to another. These families face many obstacles, but they find strength and encouragement along the way from their mentors and Bridge of Hope staff. Here are a few of their stories.
- May 17, 2016 — Join Us in thanking Golf Classic Sponsors!…Read More
- May 02, 2016 — Auction items for Gala Luncheon…Read More
- May 02, 2016 — Board Service Tributes…Read More
- May 02, 2016 — Join us in thanking 2016 Gala sponsors…Read More
- May 02, 2016 — Bridge of Hope in AGRM’s Rescue magazine…Read More