A Bridge of Stories
Most single mothers come into a local Bridge of Hope program from homeless or domestic violence shelters, transitional housing programs or after moving their children from one temporary – and sometimes unsafe – place to another. These families face many obstacles, but they find strength and encouragement along the way from their mentors and Bridge of Hope staff. Here are a few of their stories.
- Oct 05, 2014 — Nov. 20 is 6th annual Day of Prayer for Bridge of Hope…Read More
- Oct 04, 2014 — Join us in thanking Bridge of Hope conference sponsors…Read More
- Oct 03, 2014 — 3 wishes granted & 1 mentor blessed…Read More
- Oct 02, 2014 — Your Gift Helps End Family Homelessness…Read More
- Oct 01, 2014 — Bridge of Hope in the Lutheran Services Carolinas annual report…Read More