A Bridge of Stories
Most single mothers come into a local Bridge of Hope program from homeless or domestic violence shelters, transitional housing programs or after moving their children from one temporary – and sometimes unsafe – place to another. These families face many obstacles, but they find strength and encouragement along the way from their mentors and Bridge of Hope staff. Here are a few of their stories.
- Apr 08, 2014 — Bridge of Hope in the Lutheran Services Carolinas annual report…Read More
- Apr 01, 2014 — Join us in thanking 2014 Gala sponsors…Read More
- Apr 01, 2014 — 5 of our locations have a Bridge of Hope graduate on their board…Read More
- Apr 01, 2014 — Auction items for Gala Luncheon…Read More
- Apr 01, 2014 — May 9, 2014 Gala – “The Allure of the Amish”…Read More