A Bridge of Stories
Most single mothers come into a local Bridge of Hope program from homeless or domestic violence shelters, transitional housing programs or after moving their children from one temporary – and sometimes unsafe – place to another. These families face many obstacles, but they find strength and encouragement along the way from their mentors and Bridge of Hope staff. Here are a few of their stories.
- Feb 09, 2016 — Join us in thanking 2016 Gala sponsors…Read More
- Feb 01, 2016 — May 13, 2016 Gala with Kim Lemon of WGAL…Read More
- Feb 01, 2016 — Bridge of Hope in AGRM’s Rescue magazine…Read More
- Feb 01, 2016 — Your Gift Helps End Family Homelessness…Read More
- Feb 01, 2016 — Bridge of Hope let me know I wasn’t alone…Read More