A Bridge of Stories
Most single mothers come into a local Bridge of Hope program from homeless or domestic violence shelters, transitional housing programs or after moving their children from one temporary – and sometimes unsafe – place to another. These families face many obstacles, but they find strength and encouragement along the way from their mentors and Bridge of Hope staff. Here are a few of their stories.
- Apr 01, 2015 — Auction items for Gala Luncheon…Read More
- Apr 01, 2015 — Gloria Dei’s journey with a Bridge of Hope family…Read More
- Apr 01, 2015 — Join us in thanking 2015 Gala sponsors…Read More
- Apr 01, 2015 — Bridge of Hope let me know I wasn’t alone…Read More
- Apr 01, 2015 — May 8, 2015 Gala – “The Invisible Girls”…Read More
- Mar 02, 2015 — Building a Bridge of Hope One Family at a Time…Read More