A Bridge of Stories
Most single mothers come into a local Bridge of Hope program from homeless or domestic violence shelters, transitional housing programs or after moving their children from one temporary – and sometimes unsafe – place to another. These families face many obstacles, but they find strength and encouragement along the way from their mentors and Bridge of Hope staff. Here are a few of their stories.
- Apr 11, 2017 — Auction items for Gala Luncheon…Read More
- Apr 01, 2017 — Your Gift Helps End Family Homelessness…Read More
- Apr 01, 2017 — Join us in thanking 2017 Gala sponsors…Read More
- Apr 01, 2017 — Sarah’s Story…Read More
- Apr 01, 2017 — Maternity Home Forging a Bridge of Hope for Single Moms…Read More