The Bridge of Hope Model
Since 1989, Bridge of Hope’s program model has been implemented to end and prevent homelessness for single mothers and their children.
Through three-way partnerships between homeless single mothers, trained church-based mentoring groups, and trained case managers, the model has shown an 80% success rate.
Women graduate from the Bridge of Hope program having attained permanent rental housing, financial stability through employment, and a support network of friends from a church in their community.
- Apr 01, 2015 — Auction items for Gala Luncheon…Read More
- Apr 01, 2015 — Gloria Dei’s journey with a Bridge of Hope family…Read More
- Apr 01, 2015 — Join us in thanking 2015 Gala sponsors…Read More
- Apr 01, 2015 — Bridge of Hope let me know I wasn’t alone…Read More
- Apr 01, 2015 — May 8, 2015 Gala – “The Invisible Girls”…Read More
- Mar 02, 2015 — Building a Bridge of Hope One Family at a Time…Read More