The Bridge of Hope Model
Since 1989, Bridge of Hope’s program model has been implemented to end and prevent homelessness for single mothers and their children.
Through three-way partnerships between homeless single mothers, trained church-based mentoring groups, and trained case managers, the model has shown an 80% success rate.
Women graduate from the Bridge of Hope program having attained permanent rental housing, financial stability through employment, and a support network of friends from a church in their community.
- Apr 08, 2014 — Bridge of Hope in the Lutheran Services Carolinas annual report…Read More
- Apr 01, 2014 — Join us in thanking 2014 Gala sponsors…Read More
- Apr 01, 2014 — 5 of our locations have a Bridge of Hope graduate on their board…Read More
- Apr 01, 2014 — Auction items for Gala Luncheon…Read More
- Apr 01, 2014 — May 9, 2014 Gala – “The Allure of the Amish”…Read More