The Bridge of Hope Model
Since 1989, Bridge of Hope’s program model has been implemented to end and prevent homelessness for single mothers and their children.
Through three-way partnerships between homeless single mothers, trained church-based mentoring groups, and trained case managers, the model has historically shown a 70-80% success rate.
Women graduate from the Bridge of Hope program having attained permanent rental housing, financial stability through employment & budgeting, and a support network of friends from a church in their community.
We Do Not Discriminate
All of Bridge of Hope’s services are provided without discrimination of any kind. We do not require any faith commitment or church participation from anyone we help. We exist solely to transform the lives of homeless women and children.
- Aug 02, 2016 — Join us in thanking Bridge of Hope conference sponsors…Read More
- Aug 01, 2016 — Maternity Home Forging a Bridge of Hope for Single Moms…Read More
- Aug 01, 2016 — Join Us in thanking Golf Classic Sponsors!…Read More
- Aug 01, 2016 — Board Service Tributes…Read More
- Aug 01, 2016 — Your Gift Helps End Family Homelessness…Read More