The Bridge of Hope Model
Since 1989, Bridge of Hope’s program model has been implemented to end and prevent homelessness for single mothers and their children.
Through three-way partnerships between homeless single mothers, trained church-based mentoring groups, and trained case managers, the model has shown an 80% success rate.
Women graduate from the Bridge of Hope program having attained permanent rental housing, financial stability through employment, and a support network of friends from a church in their community.
- Sep 02, 2014 — Nov. 20 is 6th annual Day of Prayer for Bridge of Hope…Read More
- Sep 02, 2014 — Join us in thanking Bridge of Hope conference sponsors…Read More
- Sep 02, 2014 — 3 wishes granted & 1 mentor blessed…Read More
- Sep 02, 2014 — Your Gift Helps End Family Homelessness…Read More
- Sep 02, 2014 — Bridge of Hope in the Lutheran Services Carolinas annual report…Read More