The Bridge of Hope Model
Since 1989, Bridge of Hope’s program model has been implemented to end and prevent homelessness for single mothers and their children.
Through three-way partnerships between homeless single mothers, trained church-based mentoring groups, and trained case managers, the model has shown an 80% success rate.
Women graduate from the Bridge of Hope program having attained permanent rental housing, financial stability through employment, and a support network of friends from a church in their community.
- Jul 01, 2014 — Join Us in thanking Golf Classic Sponsors!…Read More
- Jul 01, 2014 — 3 wishes granted & 1 mentor blessed…Read More
- Jul 01, 2014 — Your Gift Helps End Family Homelessness…Read More
- Jul 01, 2014 — Bridge of Hope in the Lutheran Services Carolinas annual report…Read More
- Jul 01, 2014 — July 22 Golf Classic benefits Bridge of Hope National…Read More