Volunteer to Help Homeless Families
Contact us to explore these and other ways we can work together to make a real, lasting impact for homeless families.
Volunteer with Bridge of Hope National
Help us to end homelessness for women and children across the country by calling churches into action:
- Serve on our Gala Luncheon committee
- Help the day of the Golf Classic
- Assist with assembling mailings in our office
If there is not a Bridge of Hope in your area, invite your church to be a OneChurch Site. Or tell other churches and Christian agencies in your community about Bridge of Hope. Visit Start a Bridge of Hope to learn more.
Bike or run for Bridge of Hope National, host a movie night or book discussion, or think of another creative way to raise funds to end homelessness for single mothers and children across the United States.
Volunteer with a Bridge of Hope Location
Visit our Find a Bridge of Hope page to see if there is a Bridge of Hope in your area.
- Mentor – Invite 8-12 people at your church to serve as mentors for a family facing homelessness. Become a mentoring group for a Bridge of Hope location, or if there is not a location in your area, start a Bridge of Hope OneChurch Site.
- Volunteer to provide a meal (for a Bridge of Hope night), work in the office, or help at a fundraising event.
- Arrange for a Bridge of Hope presentation for your church or civic group.
- Pray for the families, mentors and staff of Bridge of Hope.
- Donate household items, gift cards, etc for a single mother and her children – for their new apartment. Some Bridge of Hope locations also accept some donations of furniture and cars.
- Donate money for rental assistance and case management services.
- May 10, 2015 — Your Gift Helps End Family Homelessness…Read More
- May 02, 2015 — Building a Bridge of Hope One Family at a Time…Read More
- May 01, 2015 — Bridge of Hope let me know I wasn’t alone…Read More
- May 01, 2015 — Join us in thanking 2015 Gala sponsors…Read More
- May 01, 2015 — Gloria Dei’s journey with a Bridge of Hope family…Read More