Start a Bridge of Hope
There are 3 ways to start a Bridge of Hope - to end homelessness for women and children.
Start a Bridge of Hope Program Site
A Program Site is for existing Christian faith-based agencies (already successfully serving families on the housing continuum) who want to refocus or expand their impact by using Bridge of Hope’s three-way partnership model.
Launch a Bridge of Hope Affiliate
An Affiliate is for those who want to start a new nonprofit affiliate in your community that operates as part of the Bridge of Hope network. You will form a board of directors, raise funds, and hire a case manager.
Become a Bridge of Hope OneChurch Site
A OneChurch Site is for individual churches in communities where there is not already a Bridge of Hope Affiliate or Bridge of Hope Program Site. Churches raise funds for rental assistance, find a local agency partner, and form a group of neighboring volunteers – to end homelessness for one family (or multiple families over time).
For all three options Bridge of Hope National provides:
- a complete Neighboring Training program
- web-based training and support for case managers from a masters-level social worker
- extensive strengths-based program materials and more
- Jun 01, 2017 — Auction items for Gala Luncheon…Read More
- Jun 01, 2017 — Nayr shares her story about how her Neighboring Volunteers helped her to trust.…Read More
- Jun 01, 2017 — Your Gift Helps End Family Homelessness…Read More
- Jun 01, 2017 — Join us in thanking 2017 Gala sponsors…Read More
- Jun 01, 2017 — Sarah’s Story…Read More
- May 01, 2017 — Maternity Home Forging a Bridge of Hope for Single Moms…Read More
- Aug 01, 2016 — Join Us in thanking Golf Classic Sponsors!…Read More