Start a Bridge of Hope
There are 3 ways to start a Bridge of Hope - to end homelessness for women and children.
Watch the videos to learn more. Click on “view PDF” to see a one-page overview of each option.
Become a Bridge of Hope OneChurch Site
A OneChurch Site is for individual churches in communities where there is not already a Bridge of Hope Affiliate or Bridge of Hope Program Site. Churches raise funds for rental assistance, find a local agency partner, and form a mentoring group – to end homelessness for one single mother and her children (or multiple families over time).
Start a Bridge of Hope Program Site
A Program Site is for existing Christian faith-based agencies (already successfully serving families on the housing continuum) who want to refocus or expand their impact by using Bridge of Hope’s three-way partnership model.
Launch a Bridge of Hope Affiliate
An Affiliate is for those who want to start a new nonprofit affiliate in your community that operates as part of the Bridge of Hope network. You will form a board of directors, raise funds, and hire a social worker.
For all three options Bridge of Hope National provides:
- a complete mentor training program
- web-based training and support for case managers from a masters-level social worker
- extensive strengths-based program materials and more
- Sep 02, 2014 — Nov. 20 is 6th annual Day of Prayer for Bridge of Hope…Read More
- Sep 02, 2014 — Join us in thanking Bridge of Hope conference sponsors…Read More
- Sep 02, 2014 — 3 wishes granted & 1 mentor blessed…Read More
- Sep 02, 2014 — Your Gift Helps End Family Homelessness…Read More
- Sep 02, 2014 — Bridge of Hope in the Lutheran Services Carolinas annual report…Read More