Sponsor Bridge of Hope National Gala
Many families facing homelessness feel invisible. Here is the story of one single mother and daughter in Bridge of Hope.
*Sophia and her infant daughter joined the Bridge of Hope program through University Christian Church in Maryland in 2014. Sophia and her daughter were living in a friend’s car while Sophia worked retail and graduated from a dental assistant training program. The Bridge of Hope mentors helped Sophia find an apartment, furniture and a used car. Recently Sophia started a job as a dental assistant! She also reconnected with her family from whom she was estranged and began to attend the church of her youth.
The other very special thing about Sophia’s story is that it was a guest at the 2013 Gala who told University Christian Church about Bridge of Hope!
The May 8, 2015 Bridge of Hope National Gala will feature Sarah Thebarge, author of The Invisible Girls. Sarah’s memoir is about finding connection, love and redemption in unlikely places. She will inspire you to see yourself and the world around you with new eyes.
We invite you to support Bridge of Hope National as we equip our 23 locations in 14 states and Canada to end homelessness for single mothers and children. Ralph Ellison said, “I am invisible, understand, simply because people refuse to see me.” Your sponsorship will give hope to so many who feel invisible.
We list suggested tickets, but you can select the number you would like to receive.
All sponsors are listed on our website and in the event program.
- Table Sponsor @ $300 includes 8 tickets ($124 tax deductible)
- Patron Sponsor @ $300 no tickets provided ($300 tax deductible)
- Sustainer @ $500 includes 2 tickets ($456 tax deductible)
- Advocate @ $1,000 includes 4 tickets ($912 tax deductible)
Sponsors at or above $1,500 are listed on the invitations as well as our website and in the event program.
- Ambassador @ $1,500 includes 4 tickets ($1,412 tax deductible)
- Champion @ $2,000 includes 8 tickets ($1,824 tax deductible)
Sponsors at or above $3,000 may opt to include a link to their business website from our website.
- Pace-Setter @ $3,000 includes 8 tickets ($2,824 tax deductible)
- Cornerstone @ $5,000 includes 8 tickets ($4,824 tax deductible)
In order to be listed on the invitation, the response deadline for Cornerstone, Pace-Setter, Champion and Ambassador Sponsors is February 16, 2015. The deadline for Advocate, Sustainer, Patron and Table sponsors is April 15, 2015 in order to be listed in the event program.
Join us in thanking the current 2015 Gala sponsors!
- Aug 01, 2017 — Nayr shares her story about how her Neighboring Volunteers helped her to trust.…Read More
- Aug 01, 2017 — Your Gift Helps End Family Homelessness…Read More
- Aug 01, 2017 — Join Us in thanking Golf Classic Sponsors!…Read More
- Aug 01, 2017 — Maternity Home Forging a Bridge of Hope for Single Moms…Read More