“The greatest use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast us.”
William James, Harvard University
All planned gifts make a lasting impact for women and children facing homelessness and for the work of Bridge of Hope National. We would be delighted to receive any type of planned gift. Contact Mindy Fetherman at email@example.com for more information.
Include a gift to Bridge of Hope National in your will or revocable trust. It may be a specific amount or a percentage of your estate. Whether it includes stocks, bonds or personal property, your estate receives a charitable donation.
Bridge of Hope National can receive stock donations. When you donate appreciated stock, you may receive significant tax advantages. Bridge of Hope National’s account is set up with Smith Barney. If you are considering this type of gift, please call 610-280-0280 for the information needed to make this kind of transfer.
Retirement Plan Assets & Life Insurance Policies
Designate Bridge of Hope National as a beneficiary in your retirement plan or life insurance policy and you can provide an important gift at considerable tax savings.
Life Income Trusts
Receive income for life while making a gift to Bridge of Hope National. This allows you to obtain an income tax deduction, reduce your estate taxes, and protect your financial security.
Bridge of Tomorrow Endowment
All planned giving bequests automatically become a part of Bridge of Hope National’s endowment unless otherwise directed by the donor or board of directors of Bridge of Hope National.
- Dec 05, 2013 — Your Gift Helps End Family Homelessness…Read More
- Dec 02, 2013 — May 9, 2014 Gala – “Amish Infatuation”…Read More
- Dec 01, 2013 — Bridge of Hope moms enjoy special “night out”…Read More
- Dec 01, 2013 — Join us in thanking Bridge of Hope conference sponsors…Read More
- Dec 01, 2013 — Bridge of Hope is growing in Illinois!…Read More
- Nov 01, 2013 — Bridge of Hope chosen as Great Site for Social Workers…Read More