Join our Legacy of Hope Society
“The greatest use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast us.”
William James, Harvard University
All planned gifts make a lasting impact for women and children facing homelessness and for the work of Bridge of Hope National. We would be delighted to receive any type of planned gift. We invite you to view our planned giving brochure and our endowment brochure. Contact Courtney Long at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Your planned gift to Bridge of Hope National makes you a member of our Legacy of Hope Society.
Meet the Legacy of Hope Society members.
Include a gift to Bridge of Hope National in your will or revocable trust. It may be a specific amount or a percentage of your estate. Whether it includes stocks, bonds or personal property, your estate receives a charitable donation.
Bridge of Hope National can receive stock donations. When you donate appreciated stock, you may receive significant tax advantages. Bridge of Hope National’s account is set up with Smith Barney. If you are considering this type of gift, please call 610-280-0280 for the information needed to make this kind of transfer.
Retirement Plan Assets & Life Insurance Policies
Designate Bridge of Hope National as a beneficiary in your retirement plan or life insurance policy and you can provide an important gift at considerable tax savings.
Life Income Trusts
Receive income for life while making a gift to Bridge of Hope National. This allows you to obtain an income tax deduction, reduce your estate taxes, and protect your financial security.
All planned giving bequests automatically become a part of Bridge of Hope National’s endowment unless otherwise directed by the donor or board of directors of Bridge of Hope National.
- Sep 15, 2015 — Nov. 19 is 7th annual Day of Prayer for Bridge of Hope…Read More
- Sep 01, 2015 — Bridge of Hope in AGRM’s Rescue magazine…Read More
- Sep 01, 2015 — Join us in thanking Bridge of Hope conference sponsors…Read More
- Sep 01, 2015 — Your Gift Helps End Family Homelessness…Read More
- Sep 01, 2015 — Bridge of Hope let me know I wasn’t alone…Read More
- Sep 01, 2015 — Join Us in thanking Golf Classic Sponsors!…Read More
- Jun 01, 2015 — Building a Bridge of Hope One Family at a Time…Read More