Join Women of Hope
To donate: print and mail the invitation or donate now.
Be a Woman of Hope supporting Bridge of Hope National – and you will join a community of women concerned for homeless and at-risk families who are seeking stability and hope. Your gift will make a difference by improving a family’s life now, by expanding Bridge of Hope to new communities, and by breaking the cycle of homelessness in the future.
The Bridge of Hope program is a three-way partnership between a woman with children who is at-risk or currently homeless; a professional social worker who provides career planning, life skills training and rental assistance; and a group of neighboring volunteers who walks alongside the family offering friendship and support. This successful program results in transformed lives, as the single mothers achieve permanent rental housing, financial stability through employment, and emotional and spiritual growth, and as the neighboring volunteers develop meaningful relationships with homeless families.
Who are the Women of Hope in your life? How will you use the gifts they gave you to impact the lives of others? Honor someone who has influenced your life, or become a Woman of Hope in memory of a woman who made a difference in your life.
- Jun 01, 2017 — Auction items for Gala Luncheon…Read More
- Jun 01, 2017 — Nayr shares her story about how her Neighboring Volunteers helped her to trust.…Read More
- Jun 01, 2017 — Your Gift Helps End Family Homelessness…Read More
- Jun 01, 2017 — Join us in thanking 2017 Gala sponsors…Read More
- Jun 01, 2017 — Sarah’s Story…Read More
- May 01, 2017 — Maternity Home Forging a Bridge of Hope for Single Moms…Read More
- Aug 01, 2016 — Join Us in thanking Golf Classic Sponsors!…Read More