Join Women of Hope
To donate: print and mail the invitation or donate now.
Be a Woman of Hope to support Bridge of Hope National – and you will join a community of concern for homeless and at-risk women with children who are seeking stability and hope. Your gift will make a difference by improving a family’s life now, by expanding Bridge of Hope to new communities, and by breaking the cycle of homelessness in the future.
The Bridge of Hope program is a three-way partnership between a woman with children who is at-risk or currently homeless; a professional social worker who provides career planning, life skills training and rental assistance; and a mentoring group who walks alongside the family offering friendship and support. This successful program results in transformed lives, as the single mothers achieve permanent rental housing, financial stability through employment, and emotional and spiritual growth, and as the mentors develop meaningful relationships with homeless families.
Who are the Women of Hope in your life? How will you use the gifts they gave you to impact the lives of others? Honor someone who has influenced your life, or become a Woman of Hope in memory of a woman who made a difference in your life.
- Nov 01, 2015 — Nov. 19 is 7th annual Day of Prayer for Bridge of Hope…Read More
- Nov 01, 2015 — Bridge of Hope in AGRM’s Rescue magazine…Read More
- Nov 01, 2015 — Join us in thanking Bridge of Hope conference sponsors…Read More
- Nov 01, 2015 — Your Gift Helps End Family Homelessness…Read More
- Nov 01, 2015 — Bridge of Hope let me know I wasn’t alone…Read More
- Jun 01, 2015 — Building a Bridge of Hope One Family at a Time…Read More