Join Women of Hope
To donate: print and mail the invitation or donate now.
Be a Woman of Hope to support Bridge of Hope National – and you will join a community of concern for homeless and at-risk women with children who are seeking stability and hope. Your gift will make a difference by improving a family’s life now, by expanding Bridge of Hope to new communities, and by breaking the cycle of homelessness in the future.
The Bridge of Hope program is a three-way partnership between a woman with children who is at-risk or currently homeless; a professional social worker who provides career planning, life skills training and rental assistance; and a mentoring group who walks alongside the family offering friendship and support. This successful program results in transformed lives, as the single mothers achieve permanent rental housing, financial stability through employment, and emotional and spiritual growth, and as the mentors develop meaningful relationships with homeless families.
Who are the Women of Hope in your life? How will you use the gifts they gave you to impact the lives of others? Honor someone who has influenced your life, or become a Woman of Hope in memory of a woman who made a difference in your life.
- May 02, 2016 — Auction items for Gala Luncheon…Read More
- May 02, 2016 — Board Service Tributes…Read More
- May 02, 2016 — Join us in thanking 2016 Gala sponsors…Read More
- May 02, 2016 — Bridge of Hope in AGRM’s Rescue magazine…Read More
- May 02, 2016 — May 13, 2016 Gala with Kim Lemon of WGAL…Read More
- Sep 01, 2015 — Join Us in thanking Golf Classic Sponsors!…Read More