You Can End Family Homelessness
Your gift today helps to end homelessness
for a single mom and her children!
Since 1989, Bridge of Hope as ended homelessness through three-way partnerships between homeless single mothers, trained church-based mentoring groups, and trained case managers.
Women graduate from the Bridge of Hope program having attained:
- permanent rental housing
- financial stability through employment
- a support network of friends from a church in their community
Thank you.Bridge of Hope Inc. (d.b.a. Bridge of Hope National) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization- donations to which are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. As required by the Pennsylvania Solicitation of Funds for Charitable Purposes Act, a copy of the official registration and financial information for Bridge of Hope Inc. may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within PA (800)732-0999.
- Jun 01, 2017 — Auction items for Gala Luncheon…Read More
- Jun 01, 2017 — Nayr shares her story about how her Neighboring Volunteers helped her to trust.…Read More
- Jun 01, 2017 — Your Gift Helps End Family Homelessness…Read More
- Jun 01, 2017 — Join us in thanking 2017 Gala sponsors…Read More
- Jun 01, 2017 — Sarah’s Story…Read More
- May 01, 2017 — Maternity Home Forging a Bridge of Hope for Single Moms…Read More
- Aug 01, 2016 — Join Us in thanking Golf Classic Sponsors!…Read More