Give to End Homelessness
Thank you for wanting to become a financial partner with us! You may:
- call us at (866) 670-HOPE to make a credit card donation over the phone
- mail your donation to Bridge of Hope National, 311 National Road, Exton, PA 19341
Women of Hope give $100 or more each year to end homelessness for single mothers and children across the U.S. To join (for yourself or as a gift in honor of a “Woman of Hope” in your life) send a check or make a gift online designated for Women of Hope. Meet the Women of Hope!
Use our online fundraising page to create your own page, set a goal, and invite friends (via email, Facebook, etc) to make a gift to Bridge of Hope National in honor of your birthday.
We invite you to make a monthly gift via check or credit card. If you prefer mailing checks, we can send you 12 envelopes. If you prefer credit card, you can call us with your card number or make your first gift online using the link above (then check “recurring – monthly” and write in the “comments” box the date that you’d like Bridge of Hope National to charge your credit card each month).
The work of Bridge of Hope National is funded through donations from individuals, churches, businesses and foundations. We invite you to become a financial partner with us in replicating this effective ministry model in 23 communities in 10 states by 2014.
Bridge of Hope National’s Financial Accountability
The board and staff of Bridge of Hope National operate with a passionate commitment to best practices in Christian, nonprofit social services. This includes financial contributions by 100% of board members, excellence in organizational management and strong financial accountability. Bridge of Hope National is audited annually by a certified public accounting firm and is accountable to its board of directors, donors and the entire community for use of funds. A copy of Bridge of Hope National’s financial audit from the past fiscal year is always available upon request.Bridge of Hope Inc. (d.b.a. Bridge of Hope National) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization- donations to which are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. As required by the Pennsylvania Solicitation of Funds for Charitable Purposes Act, a copy of the official registration and financial information for Bridge of Hope Inc. may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within PA (800)732-0999.
- Dec 05, 2013 — Your Gift Helps End Family Homelessness…Read More
- Dec 02, 2013 — May 9, 2014 Gala – “Amish Infatuation”…Read More
- Dec 01, 2013 — Bridge of Hope moms enjoy special “night out”…Read More
- Dec 01, 2013 — Join us in thanking Bridge of Hope conference sponsors…Read More
- Dec 01, 2013 — Bridge of Hope is growing in Illinois!…Read More
- Nov 01, 2013 — Bridge of Hope chosen as Great Site for Social Workers…Read More