Attend a Fundraising Event
Annual Gala Luncheon
Bridge of Hope National has a Gala Luncheon each May to raise funds for our work of ending homelessness for single mothers and children across the United States.
Friday May 9, 2014
from 10:30 – 1:30
DoubleTree Lancaster in Willow Valley (PA) - directions here
Why have Amish novels become so popular—and why right now? Valerie Weaver-Zercher, author of Thrill of the Chaste:The Allure of Amish Romance Novels will speak about the wildfire success of Amish romance fiction.
“Readable and engaging, Thrill of the Chaste studies the exploding subgenre of Amish fiction from every angle: Why is it so popular? What are readers seeking? Do these stories truly reflect the Amish? What motivates the authors? The publishers? Sometimes hard-hitting but always fair, Weaver-Zercher’s fascinating book is a must-read for anyone interested in the plain life.”
- Suzanne Woods Fisher, author of Amish fiction and host of Amish Wisdom
Valerie Weaver-Zercher is a writer and editor whose work has been published in the Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, Christian Science Monitor, and elsewhere.
Information about Gala sponsorship and tickets will be available in January. Centerpiece and silent auction items are also welcomed.
For more information, contact Kathy Beiler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2014 Golf Classic will be Tuesday, July 22 at Foxchase Golf Club in Denver, PA.
For more information, contact Mindy Fetherman at email@example.com.
Bike or run for Bridge of Hope National, host a movie night or book discussion, or think of another creative way to raise funds to end homelessness for single mothers and children across the United States.
- Dec 05, 2013 — Your Gift Helps End Family Homelessness…Read More
- Dec 02, 2013 — May 9, 2014 Gala – “Amish Infatuation”…Read More
- Dec 01, 2013 — Bridge of Hope moms enjoy special “night out”…Read More
- Dec 01, 2013 — Join us in thanking Bridge of Hope conference sponsors…Read More
- Dec 01, 2013 — Bridge of Hope is growing in Illinois!…Read More
- Nov 01, 2013 — Bridge of Hope chosen as Great Site for Social Workers…Read More