Implementation & Communication Plan Template
There is excitement in the network as we embark on the transition to Neighboring language!
We encourage each Bridge of Hope location to develop your own Implementation and Communication Plan.
Each location will need to determine their own timeline to begin implementation and outline a plan for when and how to communicate that to donors, volunteers, families, etc.
You can download a communication plan template below (and it is also in the Marketing section of Members Only). We invite your questions as you work at your plan.
Please submit the top portion of your plan to Bridge of Hope National by June 1, 2017. The remainder of the template is for your internal planning purposes as desired.
- Jun 01, 2017 — Auction items for Gala Luncheon…Read More
- Jun 01, 2017 — Nayr shares her story about how her Neighboring Volunteers helped her to trust.…Read More
- Jun 01, 2017 — Your Gift Helps End Family Homelessness…Read More
- Jun 01, 2017 — Join us in thanking 2017 Gala sponsors…Read More
- Jun 01, 2017 — Sarah’s Story…Read More
- May 01, 2017 — Maternity Home Forging a Bridge of Hope for Single Moms…Read More
- Aug 01, 2016 — Join Us in thanking Golf Classic Sponsors!…Read More