Office Administrator – posted 4/21/15
To apply for this position, please send your resume and a completed application to EdithY@bridgeofhopeinc.org.
Bridge of Hope National
Title: Office Administrator
Reports to: Executive Director
Non-exempt, hourly position
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of computer technology and software.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of Quickbooks accounting software.
- Excellent technology skills and ability to learn new technology quickly and assist others in learning.
- Willingness and enjoyment in learning eTapestry database and running queries/reports.
- Ability to communicate clearly with good interpersonal skills.
- Seven or more years of experience.
- An understanding of and commitment to the vision of Bridge of Hope National: ending and preventing homelessness for women and children across the United States by calling churches into action.
Hours: 30-35 hours per week, 4-5 days per week
Position Summary: To provide database daily management, administrative assistance, office management, conference planning organizer and book-keeping.
- Apr 01, 2015 — Auction items for Gala Luncheon…Read More
- Apr 01, 2015 — Gloria Dei’s journey with a Bridge of Hope family…Read More
- Apr 01, 2015 — Join us in thanking 2015 Gala sponsors…Read More
- Apr 01, 2015 — Bridge of Hope let me know I wasn’t alone…Read More
- Apr 01, 2015 — May 8, 2015 Gala – “The Invisible Girls”…Read More
- Mar 02, 2015 — Building a Bridge of Hope One Family at a Time…Read More