Celebrating 30 years of Bridge of Hope – 1987 to 2017!
In honor of 30 years of working to end family homelessness, our National Board has pledged an additional $30 gift for the first 30 gifts we receive before March 31st! We need 7 more gifts to meet this challenge! Will you be one of 7 people to respond by March 31? With this match you will have an increased impact with your gift of $30, $130, $300, or any amount as you help to build a neighborhood of hope for a family facing homelessness.
In 2017, our language is changing from mentoring to Neighboring. A Bridge of Hope Neighborhood includes a family facing homelessness, a case manager, and 6-10 trained Neighboring Volunteers from a Christian faith community.
Today, followers of Jesus in over 20 communities across the U.S. & Canada are creating Bridge of Hope neighborhoods with once-homeless families – and ending family homelessness for the long-term.
Will you be a neighbor – to homeless mothers and to children like Kaelyn?
Before Bridge of Hope, Kaelyn changed schools three times in one year. Thanks to Kaelyn’s Bridge of Hope Neighborhood, her mom has a new job, she has been in the same apartment and school for 2 years, and she loves spending time with their Neighboring Volunteers (and especially swimming with the other kids).
Your support empowers Bridge of Hope to provide many opportunities for followers of Jesus to love God and love their neighbor.
- Jun 01, 2017 — Auction items for Gala Luncheon…Read More
- Jun 01, 2017 — Nayr shares her story about how her Neighboring Volunteers helped her to trust.…Read More
- Jun 01, 2017 — Your Gift Helps End Family Homelessness…Read More
- Jun 01, 2017 — Join us in thanking 2017 Gala sponsors…Read More
- Jun 01, 2017 — Sarah’s Story…Read More
- May 01, 2017 — Maternity Home Forging a Bridge of Hope for Single Moms…Read More
- Aug 01, 2016 — Join Us in thanking Golf Classic Sponsors!…Read More