Day of Prayer
Bridge of Hope’s Day of Prayer was Thursday, November 17, 2016 – during National Hunger & Homelessness Awareness Week.
Download a prayer calendar. This one-week prayer calendar can be used throughout the year to pray for Bridge of Hope and for single mothers and children facing homelessness.
Let us know how we can pray for you.
Devotionals (written by pastors in the Bridge of Hope network) were shared on our Facebook “virtual” week of prayer (Nov. 13-19, 2016) and are archived here:
- Jul 01, 2017 — July 25 Golf Classic benefits Bridge of Hope National…Read More
- Jul 01, 2017 — Nayr shares her story about how her Neighboring Volunteers helped her to trust.…Read More
- Jul 01, 2017 — Your Gift Helps End Family Homelessness…Read More
- Jul 01, 2017 — Join Us in thanking Golf Classic Sponsors!…Read More
- Jul 01, 2017 — Maternity Home Forging a Bridge of Hope for Single Moms…Read More