Books by Friends of Bridge of Hope
Books that mention Bridge of Hope
Click on the name of the book for more info.
- Comforting One Another by Karen Mains – pages 191-195
- Just Generosity by Ron Sider – pages 187-188, 190
- Hope for Children in Poverty edited by Ron Sider and Heidi Unruh – page 140
- A Mennonite Woman: Exploring Sprititual Life and Identity by Dawn Ruth Nelson – page 139
- Setting the Agenda by Edgar Stoesz and Rick Stiffney (includes meditations by Bridge of Hope National E.D., Edith Yoder, and board chair, Jim Lapp)
- Social Justice Handbook by Mae Elise Cannon – page 175
- Family Violence: Reclaiming a Theology of Nonviolence by Elizabeth Soto Albrecht – pages 67-69
Books by Bridge of Hope National board members and advisory board members
Click on the name of the author for a listing of books by the author.
- Feb 28, 2018 — Join us in thanking 2018 Gala sponsors…Read More
- Feb 01, 2018 — Nayr shares her story about how her Neighboring Volunteers helped her to trust.…Read More
- Feb 01, 2018 — Your Gift Helps End Family Homelessness…Read More
- Feb 01, 2018 — Maternity Home Forging a Bridge of Hope for Single Moms…Read More