Resources and Links
Christian Churches Together in the USA is a new forum growing out of a deeply felt need to broaden and expand fellowship, unity, and witness among the diverse expressions of Christian faith today.
Christian Community Development Association inspires, trains and connects Christians who seek to bear witness to the Kingdom of God by reclaiming and restoring under-resourced communities.
This web site has a lot of capacity building information that is valuable to all social service organizations.
Homes for the Homeless works to provide homeless families with the opportunities and support necessary to move out of shelter and live independently.
National Alliance to End Homelessness is a nonpartisan organization committed to preventing and ending homelessness in the United States.
The National Center on Family Homelessness provides research, fact sheets and links regarding family homelessness.
National Coalition for the Homeless is a national network of people who are currently experiencing or who have experienced homelessness, activists and advocates, community-based and faith-based service providers, and others committed to a single mission. That mission, our common bond, is to end homelessness.
NACSW supports the integration of Christian faith and professional social work practice in the lives of its members, the profession and the church, promoting love and justice in social service and social reform.
PANO is the statewide membership organization serving and advancing the charitable nonprofit sector through leadership, advocacy, education and services in order to improve the quality of life in Pennsylvania.
The website includes Leave a Legacy section.
- Dec 05, 2013 — Your Gift Helps End Family Homelessness…Read More
- Dec 02, 2013 — May 9, 2014 Gala – “Amish Infatuation”…Read More
- Dec 01, 2013 — Bridge of Hope moms enjoy special “night out”…Read More
- Dec 01, 2013 — Join us in thanking Bridge of Hope conference sponsors…Read More
- Dec 01, 2013 — Bridge of Hope is growing in Illinois!…Read More
- Nov 01, 2013 — Bridge of Hope chosen as Great Site for Social Workers…Read More