Resources and Links
Christian Churches Together in the USA is a new forum growing out of a deeply felt need to broaden and expand fellowship, unity, and witness among the diverse expressions of Christian faith today.
Christian Community Development Association inspires, trains and connects Christians who seek to bear witness to the Kingdom of God by reclaiming and restoring under-resourced communities.
This web site has a lot of capacity building information that is valuable to all social service organizations.
A webpage with Resources, Programs and Awareness for College Students in Need
National Alliance to End Homelessness is a nonpartisan organization committed to preventing and ending homelessness in the United States.
The National Center on Family Homelessness provides research, fact sheets and links regarding family homelessness.
National Coalition for the Homeless is a national network of people who are currently experiencing or who have experienced homelessness, activists and advocates, community-based and faith-based service providers, and others committed to a single mission. That mission, our common bond, is to end homelessness.
NACSW supports the integration of Christian faith and professional social work practice in the lives of its members, the profession and the church, promoting love and justice in social service and social reform.
PANO is the statewide membership organization serving and advancing the charitable nonprofit sector through leadership, advocacy, education and services in order to improve the quality of life in Pennsylvania.
The website includes Leave a Legacy section.
- Nov 01, 2015 — Nov. 19 is 7th annual Day of Prayer for Bridge of Hope…Read More
- Nov 01, 2015 — Bridge of Hope in AGRM’s Rescue magazine…Read More
- Nov 01, 2015 — Join us in thanking Bridge of Hope conference sponsors…Read More
- Nov 01, 2015 — Your Gift Helps End Family Homelessness…Read More
- Nov 01, 2015 — Bridge of Hope let me know I wasn’t alone…Read More
- Jun 01, 2015 — Building a Bridge of Hope One Family at a Time…Read More